At Delphi Technologies, we’re about the art of the possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. After the Delphi spin-off from end of, the Powertrain Division along with the Aftermarket business of Delphi became an independent company, Delphi Technologies, a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive entity with $5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, operating in 24 countries and conducting business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is better positioned for continued growth, with the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models. Included in this growth is the new Global IT Center of Excellence, Bucharest based, with an impact in all the locations where we are
Join our team as we embark on this exciting transition with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
The Regional Voice, Mobility and Event Engineer is responsible for managing the policies and procedures of voice communications.
* Ensuring uninterrupted access to all voice telecommunication features including voicemail, ACD or PBX systems.
* Oversees the design and implementation of voice telecommunications networks.
* Reviews reports on system specifications in support of system upgrades and makes final decision regarding updates.
* Involved in long-range or strategic voice & mobility communications plans
* Responsible for a wide range of network functionality, from configuring PBXs to overseeing implementation projects.
* Coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and maintaining the company IP telephony voice communication architecture and its associated network connections and component hardware.
* Will manage all engineering projects for VoIP initiatives, including acquisition
* Planning technology roadmaps, and configuring and optimizing all VoIP/IP-PBX telephone systems and services
* Maintain SLAs for all organizational IP telephony applications.
* As a Voice Manager, he will support a broad set of communication technologies, including video conferencing, enterprise telephony.
* As Event Manager - work directly with internal clients to plan and execute large-scale and high-profile meetings and events using IT-managed technologies and services. This role will also promote, train, and communicate the value proposition and best practices for collaboration technologies
* The objective is to ensure large-scale and high-profile meetings and events that use services provided by IT are planned and executed to meet client expectations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
* Minimum 5 years or relevant work experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience as End User Compute solution architect, mostly in the responsible tower
* Exposure to ITIL and/or other structured service management methodologies
* Strong knowledge of networking infrastructure design and support together with its interaction with voice (routing and switching, port load balancing protocols, QoS, STP variations, etc.)
* Superior knowledge and experience with collaboration technologies, including audio and video conferencing
* Fluent in English, written and verbal
* Technology Skills:
* _VMWare, Hyper-V_
* _NetApp OnTap 7-Mode and
* _Storage: EVA, XP, 3Par_
* _Microsoft solutions(Office, AD, SCCM, EMS, InTune)_
* _Networking, Router, Switches, ISDN architecture_
* _Performance tools (OPNET/Riverded)_
* _VoIP and IP Phone/trunks and support_
* _Unified Communications and Collaboration (Polycom, Avaya)_
* _Cloud based communication solutions