Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in, roughly 35,4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in, roughly 40,5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
IT Engineer - QL TSR
As an IT Engineer for QL, you will be:
- Responsible for QL's common IT tool landscape (development, implementation, application and maintenance);
- Responsible for creating QL standards on IT methods & tools that shall be harmonized throughout worldwide QL or regions, including implementation, training, knowledge sharing and effectiveness tracking;
- Responsible to define QL's IT Road Map and lab interfaces, coaching and mentoring of local tool contacts and worldwide teams;
- Responsible for coordination of work packages or acts as project leader for QL internal IT projects (strategic, change or CBS projects);
- Responsible for technical design solutions in the Qualification lab infrastructure area;
- Defineing QL IT Roadmap and contribute to process improvement.
- Operating systems and/ or application configuration;
- Hardware and networking architecture;
- IT backend administration;
- Knowledge of the IT support processes (. Incident Management, Change Management);
- Knowledge of QL Processes & Tools, Laboratory Operations;
- University degree (. Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering) or relevant professional experience;
- Experience in IT field.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.