At Delphi Technologies, we’re about the art of the possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. After the Delphi spin-off from end of, the Powertrain Division along with the Aftermarket business of Delphi became an independent company, Delphi Technologies, a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive entity with $5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, operating in 24 countries and conducting business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is better positioned for continued growth, with the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models. Included in this growth is the new Global IT Center of Excellence, Bucharest based, with an impact in all the locations where we are
Join our team as we embark on this exciting transition with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
The Engineer (integration, maintenance, support, consultant) realizes, engineers, integrates and advices on new or updated applications and IT solutions in accordance with the system/solution design. The Engineer is part of the multidisciplinary Powertrain (hereafter PT) Sales Solution Delivery team and works globallytand-by). He/she reports directly to the Manager PT and AM.
* Understand the architecture of the operational platforms, applications and/or IT solutions, their technical possibilities and limitations and give functional/technical advice if needed
* Maintain the technical roadmap of the running applications and/or IT solutions and perform version control and configuration management
* Translate technical requirements from projects and change this into specifications for internal and external delivery parties
* Execute engineering activities regarding brokerage, integration, implementation, publication and deployment of new and/or existing applications, automation processes, software components and IT solutions in an efficient and automated way
* Maintain and update operational runbooks, bots (extended workforce), rule-base engines and knowledge base
* Manage and monitor application and infrastructure operations and handle and solve incidents and problems on a diverse range of complex platform infrastructure, systems and applications
* Ensure applications, IT solutions and platforms are secure, scalable and operate autonomous providing the agreed availability and capacity supported with adequate IT continuity, contingency and resilience
* Installation / Setup / Configuration / Troubleshooting of LAN Equipment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other comparable education in the field of engineering environments
* At least 5 years of experience in application and solution development and engineering with an emphasis on Networking
* Strong experience in routing, switching, wireless, load balancers
* Strong experience in DDI (DNS / DHCP / IPAM). Preferably by making use of Infoblox.
* Packet Capturing / Analysis - WireShark / TCPdump, OpNET, etc.
* Network Security - Firewalls / NAT / IPSEC / Access Lists / Proxy / IPS / IDS / URL filtering
* Network Management tools (. HP NNMI/NA)
* SD-WAN technologies (DMVPN, APIC-EM, NGen Palto Alto firewalls, LiveAction)
* Cisco Nexus/Prime/CMX/ISE
* NAC (), Profiling, Posturing, SD-Access, Cisco ETA (Encrypted Traffic Analytics)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Fluent in English