In your new position, you will be part of a global Automotive IT Organization providing IT Services to Automotive Divisions worldwide. As member of the Core Technology team you will have the possibility to develop and implement own ideas, work independently within the specified framework and thus have a direct impact on the success of the future Automotive IT as well as Automotive business.
- Administering and operating Systems: Storage (Netapp), Virtualization (Vmware 3 vcenters), Central Management (CISCO UCS management), monitoring tools and manage regular maintenances,
- Administering and supporting Hardware HP&CISCO (Chassis/Blades/Switches), Netapp (FAS…),
- Work with locations, business and other application competence centers to translate business requirements and aspirations into innovative IT concepts and IT architectures following our IT strategy,
- Troubleshooting and debugging of IT infrastructure DC problems and incidents,
- Supports (level, 3) for his domain, in an international environment,
- Drive continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of IT services,
- Execute rigorously the change and incident management by following the internal service management rules,
- Ensure necessary level of quality and compliance.
- Academic Degree (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology or comparable study)
- Several years of experience within the field of Information Technology, preferable hands-on experience around Storage, Virtualization, Hardware,
- Experience in Vmwareadministration,
- Experience in Netapp cDOT administration,
- Experience in scripting (Powershell, Python),
- An experience with Cloud technologies would be appreciated,
- Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven,
- A positive attitude and desire to make an impact on an organization,
- Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence,
- Ability to work in a distributed, word-wide environment/team,
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance;
- Careers development options in an European company;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution;
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.