Detalii loc de munca
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
In this role, you will work in the IT Application team and in partnership with EB business teams, in order to enable their strategic goals, by ensuring the continued development and operation of IT systems and applications used across EB Automotive. You will become a member of a highly motivated and skilled team, and this will offer you many opportunities to hone and master your technical skills and competencies.
- You ensure applications such as: Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible, etc), Artifactory, GitHub Enterprise, EA, Snow, SVN, Static Code Analysis tools, are up and running for the EB community to use;
- You engage proactively with EB Projects to promply address service and incident rquests;
- You diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner;
- You support upgrades to existing applications;
- You identify and work on improvements of IT Services efficiency and reliability;
- You ensure applications are secure, while at the same time maintain a suitable and sustainable functioning of these applications ;
- You document IT systems and changes to ensure IT documentation is kept up to date;
- You work in an international team, supporting EB international locations;
- You adhere to, and improve, EB technical standards, processes and documents.
- You bring 3 – 5 years relevant experience in similar environments;
- You have sound knowledge of software development process and tools;
- You have knowledge of programming languages, such as C#/Java, Python, etc;
- You have experience with object-oriented programming;
- You are familiar with Linux based operating systems;
- You accumulated knowledge of databases and query languages;
- You are used to working collaborative and to having a strong sense of team work;
- You have a methodical and disciplined approach with attention to detail;
- You are patient and persistent;
- You can display excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You must be fluent in English, while having German language skills is advantageous
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.