Middle (2-5 ani)
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, . - established within Pan IP program is a company which will steer and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.
- To support the IT Requirements definition and Evaluation for RFP/Q for new Service Platform integration to OSS
- Support for Service Projects, promoting OSS guidelines and principles, concepts, standards in relation to all involved parties
- Understanding business requirements, the overall environment and the applicable technologies and their impact on the IT landscape
- To assure alignment for projects with commercial and technology regarding OSS service integration on service platforms.
- To make recommendations to the stakeholders and service projects to ensure compatibility, interoperability, sustainability and integrity of the services
- Act as IT Representative for service projects: plan/design.
- Definition of busine patterns, technical metadata and data models in compliance with business needs
- Responsible for E2E Service Information view, ensure E2E Service Information Model Consistency
- To enable the Bridging between the Customer Services and Platform Services.
- To be aligned with OSS Design Concept and overall OSS Architecture Strategy and DT Group Architecture Strategies
- Support forIT risk management and effective risk mitigation techniques
- Provide the high level design concept deliverables and the needed support for the IT Development team to prepare the detailed deliverables
- Responsibility to develop and maintain partners appropriate support and advice
Key Performance Indicators/Key responsabilities and deliverables:
- Definition of IT metadata, patterns and models in compliance with service projects needs
- Develop initial Concept and E2E service IT views for the development team
- Analyze and propose improvements in IT service architecture to ensure the compatibility, interoperability, sustainability and integrity of the services
- Ensure the RFQIT Requirements and Evalution
- Deliver the high level concept deliverables needed for the IT Development team
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field).
Professional knowledge, skills, know how in the field & experience in the field:
- Over 5 years of experience in area of ICT, design, development and architecture
- Strong architecture knowledge and proven experience.
- Holistic View of Telecommunication Operational Business Processes
- Knowledge in planning/ building/ operating telecommunication networks
- Strong understanding of BOSS Concept oriented to OSS integration towards Service Platforms
- Strong understanding of Information Model for Telecommunication (Fix/Mobile) and Digital/Cloud Services.
- Knowledge for Virtualised Services/Network Functions.
- Leading Role in a major implementation project.
- English language – proficient (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Any additional language from within European DT footprint is beneficial
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Main interfaces for the position: internal DT Pan-Net employees at all of its legal entities, DT group, external 3rd parties
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and cooperation skills
- Solution oriented and customer centric attitude
Other soft skills, competences:
- Self-motivated and resistant to stress
- Demonstrate problem solving, solution expertise and active listening skills
- Balance specialization and cross-functional expertise
- Strong intercultural collaboration, ability to work in diverse remote team
- Proactive and positive attitude towards new developments
- Ability to plan and execute activities according tothe predefined quality and keeping deadlines
- Ability to work according to structured methods, following roadmaps and guidelines
- Interest in innovation and new technologies
Excellent understanding and proven track record in ICT technologies:
- Trends and Standards
- Service Integration
Excellent management skills and proven track in:
- Hands on experience on in the design and implementation of Entreprise Architecture
- Working experience in delivering documentation, introducing and monitoring standards, concepts and roadmaps
- Experience working with customers/vendors as well as show a good understanding of Telecom principles, processes and technologies
- Design and implementation of new functions and/or technologies in the telecommunication environment
- By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
- To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
- By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
- For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.