Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
25 Bulevardul Mărășești, București
Se recruteaza si din
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable person who is able to provide front line support as part of our Service Operation.
The primary objective of the job is to provide support for SafeMobile software in Europe and the . and test new releases of our software.
The Support Specialist will need to undergo an initial training period with a program 16:00-20:00 before moving full time and have a working program of 16:00-24:00. English proficiency is a must.
Required Skills / Experience
- Provide front line technical support and testing
- Undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems via phone and e-mail.
- Accurately following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- System and IT experience - networking, Windows, Linux
- Experience in customizing firewalls and networking configurations
- Installing and configuring specific software, responding to support calls, identifying and properly evaluating / escalating the issues
- Testing developed software against specified requirements
- Accurately monitoring and recording results in test documentation
-Monitoring the testing process and identifying and logging test failures
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Preferred additional skills:
- Flexible, resourceful and willing to take full ownership of user problems until they are fully resolved
- Self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
What we offer: