Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Bigstep was created by people passionate about cloud technology. We offer an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution with our Bigstep Metal Cloud, Storage and Network. We're set out to provide non-virtualized dedicated servers with all advantages of bare metal and cloud combined, giving our clients the possibility to deploy in minutes and scale up on demand with highest performance. Making it simple to use powerful servers, whether a single bare metal server or a complex infrastructure, is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. Bigstep's Metal Cloud product was built by a team of technology enthusiasts and provides clients with the high performance of bare metal and the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, all in a secure and cost-effective environment.
As part of our team, you will be working on an elaborate architecture that is designed for big computing workloads, micro-services, database acceleration, high volume batch processing, high volume stream data analysis, large-scale and real-time data processing, high traffic web applications, latency sensitive workloads, machine learning, advanced analytics, and more.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
Technical studies and experience are not a must for us, bring your curiosity and energy and learn Linux and other cutting-edge technologies.
The following technical requirements are not a must however they will help you understand your job even better:
• Basic IT knowledge, ability to learn & work with multiple systems.
• General troubleshooting skills.
• Experience in e-mail troubleshooting.
• Basic concepts of DNS.
• Previous experience in dealing with IT customer support cases or requests is a plus.
• Basic concepts of cPanel & WHM are a plus.
• Basic knowledge in managing Linux systems is a plus.
We would like our future colleague to have the following:
• Excellent English and Romanian writing and communication skills.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities, enjoy troubleshooting.
• Fast learner, keen for knowledge and curious.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and on-call night shifts + weekends, especially when moving higher in the team.
• Open to change - given the fast-paced environment.
• Excellent team player and an independent worker as well.
Start your career in IT with Bigstep’s Customer Support department, and know that being part of a Technology startup can be a lot of fun. It offers rewards and responsibilities that are unheard of in corporate environments. It can provide a quick path to the stratosphere of IT, as it has to move a lot quicker and with much less resources. We will offer you the means to evolve, to make a difference within your team and perhaps even lead the way.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on an excitingly elaborate architecture that sustains our vision with the aid of industry-leading technologies for web hosting management (WHM + cPanel), cloud management (OnApp) and more.
What you’ll do at Bigstep:
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's request, diagnosing the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the request, and by following up to ensure resolution.
• Provide technical customer support, problem resolution and follow-ups in the ticketing system.
• Escalate troubleshooting requests to the next level of support when necessary.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism by following the internal KPIs and SLA.
• Create and maintain knowledge-based articles and internal documentation.
• Proactively act as continuous improvement agent for our products.
• Actively contribute to the team’s success by assisting in developing workflows and procedures, and in the design of the process of creating unforgettable positive customer experience.
• Provide account support where required.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Take part in special projects as needed.
Why should you join Bigstep?
• Flexible hours.
• No technical studies required, learn IT with us.
• Informal, nonconformist work environment, lots of fun.
• Freedom of using technology to ease your work efforts.
• A lot of variety in your work.
• Assisted learning, including for Linux systems (CentOS, Ubuntu).
• Opportunity of and support for growing into new roles (SysOps, NetOps, R&D, Product Management, Marketing & Sales, etc.) according to what you would like to do next.