Working closely together with the central IT Controlling team of Allianz SE, the role comes to strengthen the communication and coordination with Allianz SE Group Center controllers and main IT service providers, in relation with IT cost controlling and IT workplace charging, having the following responsibilities.
Month and Year - End closing
- Coordinate cost mapping between information sent by internal providers and actuals on AZ SE Central CCs, based on material numbers and distribution keys;
- Coordinate distribution of primary costs and secondary costs on the appropriate WBS elements and cost centers;
- Ensure preparation of IT Workplace data and recharging to Group Centers;
- Coordinate maintenance of Master Data of Service Now environment (IRIS);
- Post mapping verifications: checking overrun budgets, correctness of the allocation and clarifications with Business Service Managers or Account Manager;
- Identify budget deviations, causes/solutions;
- Ensure updates of information in customer dashboards at given deadlines and quality checks;
- Ensure accruals reporting to Group Accounting;
- Coordinate and align process change and deadlines with Group Accounting and Controlling.
Budget Planning and Forecasting
- Coordinating the process in the sense of verifying plausibility and completeness of inputted data in ServiceNow, on a quarterly basis;
- Coordinating the support towards controllers with providing description of steps in planning or timelines;
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Ensure fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders;
- Coordinate and align process changes and deadlines with Group Planning and Controlling.
- Quality assurance of Service Now data and driving further developments of data interfaces to SAP and sub systems;
- Coordinate discussions with Group Center controllers and other stakeholders, to drive process improvements.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.