IT Consultant for SharePoint - IT TSR
Middle (2-5 ani)
IT Consultant for SharePoint and OneDrive - IT TSR
- Management and Administration of SharePoint Online Platform / OneDriveLocal SharePoint environments
- Incident & Problem Manager for the assigned services
- Change Manager with responsibility to analyze, align and coordinate upcoming changes
- Coordination of assigned topics, projects and tasks
- Responsible for further service-related processes, applications and scripts including related documentation.
- Steering and coordination of internal and external providers in assigned topics, projects and daily operation.
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and proactive acting and learning;
- Team player and open to other cultures and mind sets;
- Advanced English (writing and speaking);
- Structured and organized work style, with good communication skills;
- Office, SharePoint Online and OneDrive, SharePoint Server knowledge (Features and Infrastructure).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 61 countries and markets.