IT Consultant for Connectivity Services - IT TSR
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
As IT Consultant for Connectivity Services you will be responsible for service design, technical design, consulting and 3rd level support for Continental’s global Connectivity Transport Services:
- Wide Area Network (WAN), Internet Access
- Communication with external suppliers (also WAN service provider), hardware vendors and internal departments for service related topics (from ordering to implementation, Incidents, Escalations, Changes, Service Review meetings)
- Drive ITSM Processes with internal IT teams and external service providers
- Develop and recommend measures in order to improve the network structure by considering functionality and costs
- Support Application and Service Owner with complex performance problems related to the WAN and Internet Access: analysis, setup different scenarios, document performance measurements, troubleshooting, testing.
- Plan, provision and maintain an information platform for Connectivity services
- Project work in global teams.
- Academic degree in information technologies, business information technologies or comparable education
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Expert knowledge in the networking area: Network topologies, TCP¬IP protocols, WAN
- Knowledge of Software Defined WAN Solutions
- Knowledge of Internet Access Solutions (Unified Threat Management)
- Knowledge of IPv6
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in working as part of a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 61 countries and markets.