Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are looking for a self-propelled IT person who is eager to learn and easy to cooperate with and can speak fluent English. You must also be good in writing English.
- At least 3 years University education in the IT area
- Good knowledge in web based Internet solutions
- Good knowledge in MS Excel
- If you have worked as an IT consultant it’s a merit but no requirement.
- Knowledge in Google Apps is a plus
- Working experience in an international company is a plus
- Final year IT students may apply
About the work:
You will be a part of the Azets Insight Romania. You will have tight contact with your colleagues, both in the Northern Countries and in Romania. Working with colleagues in other countries will require you to have voice and/or video communication as well as e-mail communication. Normal work tasks can be handling support tickets about troubleshooting, change in set-up or user accounts in several different systems. You will also handle Payroll related support and manage set ups of new clients in some of the systems. Your first time at Azets will provide you with sufficient training to be able to handle these some of the tickets in these areas and gradually you will be able to handle more and more tickets.
- Great working conditions
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year
Visma Services Romania has changed its name to Azets Insight SRL as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.