IT Commercial and Contract Expert
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment.
- Ensure a comprehensive contract management across the entire life cycle of relevant outsourcing contracts within the multi-provider environment of the IT Infrastructure projects, starting from the outsourcing decision via tendering / contracting until contract exit management
- End-to-end-manage major contract changes and collaborative execution of related tenders and coordinate and maintain the Contract Change Tracking, including projects
- Assist with project management duties including financial tracking
- Analyze the RFS (Request for service) received from the provider
- Support in the creation of the SM KPIs reports (Penalties report)
- Create quarterly management report
- Create and maintain training documentation per contract (. for new Service Managers)
- SLAs on proposals, support service manager in request phase (collect input, perform 1st quality check, upload it on the SharePoint)
- Own (plan, setup, provide and improve) various contract management processes and tools
- Maintain all relevant documents, such as contract documents, contractual amendments, compliance reports as well as status reports with regards to the included services
- University degree in Business Administration, Information technology, Law
- Fluency in English, any additional language skills (German, Spanish, Italian, French) are a plus
- 5 years+ previous experience in Contract Management/ IT Project management/ Procurement/ Service delivery/ Service performance management with specialization in IT, proven track of understanding and working with legal documents
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of commercial topics such as Controlling and Financial reporting
- Negotiation skills and in-depth understanding of commercial aspects
- Availability to travel to Germany on a regular basis
- Basic Knowledge in ITIL and process optimization methods such as Six Sigma are a plus
- Health and well-being (kineto room and corporate massage, play room, sports & bookster subscriptions)
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Work from home option available
- A composite compensation package:fix salary compensation,rewards, incentives & performance-related bonus scheme and holiday bonus
Acest job nu mai este activ.