IT Business/Product Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to its BA team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will work for our client, based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being market leader in the industry it targets.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to be a key contributor in shaping online e-commerce products.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, ensuring business solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities
- Work with account management and development department to guide delivery priority/requirement trade-off decisions for new or expanded functionality
- Facilitate, manage and prioritize solution requests from account management and customers for delivery to development, to align with business priorities
- Balance customer requirements with data and application architecture constraints
- Work with the development department to monitor the status of outstanding requests and re-prioritize requests as necessary to meet business needs
- Approve and track completed solution requests after confirming the developed solution fully and accurately address the business need
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation and work with Development to ensure the quality of internal and external client-facing documentation
- Serve as subject matter expert to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Fluent English language skills
- Web based application understanding and strong user interface design skills
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract low level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent combined education and experience
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.