IT Business Applications Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
The position holder is responsible for business applications and software implementation, support and maintenance.
The main purpose of this role is to:
- Provide support for various Commercial Business Applications, working closely with different departments
- Evaluate and analyze business new requirements related to existing applications
- Understand user requirements and coordinate implementation of new applications, working closely with internal team and external IT service providers
- Prepare and deliver ad-hoc requirements
- Research and resolve data/ system issues
- Assist users where system changes are required
- University degree (preferably in Informatics / Cybernetics / Technical)
- Experience in a Business Analyst role
- Strong English knowledgeeaking and writing)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of ETL (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Knowledge of Desktop, Server and Mobile equipment
- Good business understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving, planning and organizing abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic project management skills
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion.
We thank you for your time and consideration!