Detalii loc de munca
IT Business Analyst REMOTE
The Analytics and Automation Lead role is part of the company's Customer Operations Organization and supports the Channel Digital Communications teams. The role uses predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structured and unstructured data.
• Define metrics that support company and organization objectives.
• Work with key stakeholders to understand analytics objectives and needs, develop appropriate tagging and segmentation strategy for analytics tools to capture and store metrics.
• Analyze partner journey experience (participation, drop-off, asset utilization, etc.) response rates, website conversions, ROI, segmentation.
• Deliver online partner analyzes and recommendations, such as personas segmentation, partner preferences, partner engagement, and satisfaction.
• Generate reports on different time bases to communicate results and effectiveness.
• Provide insight, data analysis, and content recommendations for HPE Channel campaigns and websites, you’ll maintain analytics toolset, monitor and report on key performance indicators across the HPE Channel business
• Generate predictive models to understand the obstacles and opportunities to grow.
• Segment data to be interpreted and find unrelated behaviors according to the organization’s needs
• Ensure data generated by websites and campaigns are captured using correct tagging and data layers to the business.
• Design, process, and maintain data and servers apart of adobe analytics.
• Ensure tools using to generate data are aligned and updated.
• Create new user stories related to analytics data.
• Look and follow up on the defect list and fixes related to analytics data, code, and processes.
• Participate and ensure testing on MTPs related to analytics data on the different platforms
Automation and machine learning
• Coordinate automation projects interacting actively on request gathering, project planning, project execution, and deployment to automate self-serving dashboards and reducing workloads and cost on processes that can be automated.
• Act as a liaison to maintain analytics infrastructure among IT resources, internal development resources, and adobe analytics resources
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field
• Master's in data science, statistics, mathematics, physics, or computer science desired
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience building data models and using Power BI tools from Microsoft
• Ability to interpret results from A/B tests and recommend next steps to internal team or business stakeholders
• Ability to translate business requirements into mathematical models and data science objectives to achieve measurable business outcomes
• Ability to analyze data to make recommendations to stakeholders
• Ability to analyze and understand processes, KPIs, goals, infrastructure
• Self-learning and self-motivated.
• Must be highly motivated and independent. Use experience and judgment to accomplish goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Mastery of English and local language
• Strong interpersonal skills and effectiveness in working across geographical boundaries
• Working knowledge of programming languages R, Python, Julia, JS, PHP, Java, Scala (preferred)
• Working knowledge on data manipulation, SQL, and non-SQL systems (mandatory)
• Working knowledge on server infrastructure like Windows Server, Linux, Apache, Hadoop, Docker, Jenkins, and related
• Big data tools like Hive, HBase, Kafka, Spark (preferred)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate operational plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels