At Delphi Technologies, we're about the art of the possible to solve our customers' toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. After the Delphi spin-off from end of 2O17, the Powertrain Division along with the Aftermarket business of Delphi became an independent company, Delphi Technologies, a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive entity with $5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, operating in 24 countries and conducting business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is better positioned for continued growth, with the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models. Included in this growth is the new Global IT Center of Excellence, Bucharest based, with an impact in all the locations where we are operating.
Join our team as we embark on this exciting transition with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
The Business Analyst - HR, Legal, Marcom supports and advises the business on technology innovations and solutions in one or more business process and/or information domains in the Support Functions (HR/Legal, Communication). Works globally within the Solution Delivery team and reports directly to appointed Manager SF and IT.
* Be up to date on technology innovations and solutions and advise the assigned Business domain IT business accordingly
* Initiate innovations in the Support Functions IT business/information domain and support the initiation of these innovations in close cooperation with business representatives.
* Pursue market developments and translates market developments into opportunities and risks for the business.
* Gather business needs for one or multiple Support Functions and the supporting information domain and define underlying business cases
* Create and maintain an application portfolio catalog (CMDB) and document knowledge base.
* Maintain process information in the Enterprise Operating System (EOS) and support Software licenses management for the applications of the business domain assigned.
* Conduct events and workshops to encourage understanding in the business about IT opportunities.
* Support business case development with the business to justify new initiatives, innovations and projects.
* Act as a trusted advisor to the business discussing new business strategies, goals and other open and strategic requests.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in the Business Administration, Computer science or a comparable course of studies * Not less than 3 years of business analysis related experience or commensurate, demonstrated expertise applied in Support Functions (HR/Legal, Communication) with preference for automotive or manufacturing industry.
* At least 3 years of business analytics domain experience or commensurate, demonstrated expertise
* Proven ability and willingness to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgement
* Strategic, intellectually curious thinker with focus on outcomes
* Comfortable facilitating workshops with small and large groups
* Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate to multiple stakeholders, including client management, IT management and non-technical staff
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Fluent in English
Benefits include meal vouchers, gift vouchers, referral award, increased vacation days, support for medical plan, work from home 1 day / week, time off for special family events.