Detalii loc de munca
IT Business Analyst
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
We are currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst to join our business partner's team, a fast growing software company, with a passion for developing great products. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to directly impact the evolution of the product by creating, optimizing, and extending features that bring value to end-users.
Our business partner has already developed innovative products used by thousands of people everyday. The applications developed by them have positively impacted our lives, changing the way we shop or travel, helping us to gain more time or comfort.
I'm sure you used, too, one of their products at least once.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Possessing the ability to interact with users to derive, clarify, document and communicate requirements and to define discrete business and system requirements.
- Taking ownership of projects and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Having proven technical writing skills.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Possessing strong problem solving and analytical skills and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques.
- Thinking ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and dealing with them proactively; effectively managing review processes to identify quality issues early.
- Contributing in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria.
- Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modelling, use cases/user stories writing, data modelling, UML design.
- At least 3 + years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a software development company
- Prior experience in large software development projects
- Good understanding of technical concepts: basic querying with SQL, frameworks
- Ability to take on the user perspective and to reflect this within the stories
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- MacBook or any type of laptop you want
- Health subscription – Regina Maria
- 3 team buildings per year & other funny events