Detalii loc de munca
IT Business Analyst
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
The Group Enterprise Products and Services organisation is focused on delivering high quality products and propositions for Enterprise business customers, across all product families, including Connectivity, IoT and Unified Communications & Cloud & Security products.
As an Enterprise IT Business Analyst you will be accountable for the end to end analysis activities required for the development and enhancement of Enterprise products and will play a pivotal role in the delivery of the high quality Enterprise products, that deliver the best customer experience and meet our business needs.
Leading the elicitation, analysis and presentation of high quality requirements, the Group Enterprise IT Business Analyst will work closely with the Product Manager and all other key stakeholders to ensure that we have a clear scope for delivery and will manage the requirements through the life of the project to ensure they are successfully delivered.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Accountable to deliver high quality business analysis that focuses on delivering a great Customer Experience
- Accountable for on time delivery of high quality business requirements for both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies
- Accountable for Requirements Management during the project lifecycle, includes both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage Traceability throughout the project lifecycle and ensure the business impact against compliance is understood
- Accountable for owning communications and relationships with complex networks of stakeholders.
- Accountable to continuously improve the business analysis capability of the team. As and when new methods or tools surface all BA’s have an accountability to drive for the best performance enhancing ways of working.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of Agile & Waterfall delivery methodologies, understanding of SAFe would be an advantage
- ARIS and Business Process Framework
- Knowledge of ITIL
- ISEB Diploma or similar (desirable)
- Requirements management tools, . Jira/Jama
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!