As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking. This entails:
What we offer:
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
• Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development:
• Personal development through mentorship and coaching
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
• E-Learning System available for all employees
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
• Possibility to work for top clients internationally
• Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree)
• Flexible schedule and work from home option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
For more details please visit: :