Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
• Experience in Business Analyst role
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of IT Implementation Projects methodology, phases and deliverables
• Experience with custom development projects
• Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Very good communication & presentation skills – deliver presentations, organize and drive meetings (on-site, video-conferences), write clear and concise documentation
• Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Fluency in English
• Good French knowledge as second foreign language – would be a plus
• Travel availability
Our future colleague will:
• Gain good knowledge of existing application from a functional point of view
• Gather requirements, create functional specification, manage requirements backlog
• Estimate and track effort for new requirements
• Organize and drive requirements prioritization meetings
• Organize and drive User acceptance testing sessions
• Organize and drive user training sessions
• Assist development team during implementation of new features
• Assist development team with testing of new application releases
• Work with support and development team to analyze and track issues
• Promptly escalate issues
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym