For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Lead technical design, implementation, optimization, monitoring and support of the BI and Analytics platforms at EB
- Document data analysis processes, techniques, and solutions, and create procedures for BAU activities
- Gather and assess key requirements from for analytical and modelling solutions to improve business processes and support decision making
- Design and implement technical architecture of BI and Analytics platforms
- Select and implement data warehouse automation tools
- Provided strategic advice on best practices for data storage and reporting across EB
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers in key enterprise wide areas, such as Controlling, HR, Purchasing,
- Manage regular auditing of data sources and take remedial action as required to improve data quality
- Manage pipeline of work for the Data services team,based on agreed priorities
- Collaborate with Data services team to design and deliver new business intelligence solutions that meet both strategic and operational objectives
- Several years of experience developing BI solutions and performing multi-dimensional modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- Expert knowledge in database design and data warehouse modelling including auditing
- Proven experience in providing Business Intelligence support, managing workflow prioritization and client expectations to deliver high quality services and projects
- Strong data visualization and data modelling skills
- Demonstrated business knowledge of predictive analytics, reporting and operational KPI’s
- Expert knowledge of SQL and ETL
- Awareness of Data Lifecycle Management
- Experience in Power BI, Cognos, SSRS is an advantage
- Successful track record of stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management on data and reporting engineering strategy, as well as data management best practice
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life
- Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.