Salariu brut pe luna
100 - 101 €
About the company
A fast growing live-gaming platform company is seeking for a talented and highly motivated IT and security expert for a full time position to join our team in Bucharest. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and subsidiaries in USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel.
- Second/third line IT support for company internal users and contractors.
- Creating and managing user accounts in Active Directory, Office 365 and other systems.
- Physical network related tasks (patching, device installation, ports assignment).
- Auditing physical security level on a regular basis and report of identified imperfections.
- Constant development and improvements of local IT infrastructure.
- Performing other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Providing service/system operations and regular/ad-hoc maintenance to ensure fulfilment of service availability and security requirements.
- Providing accurate service/system metrics data and reporting on service/system availability, capacity and security.
- Timely incident resolution, escalation to third party suppliers and problem analysis and resolution.
- Working closely with the facility and security teams to resolve security issues.
- Management and assessment of security risks across the company’s networks and recommend remediation and corrective actions.
- Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- Manage security risk analysis, and implement mitigation measures
- Installing and managing security systems (CCTV, access control).
- Supervising maintenance and construction works requested by other departments.
- Assisting with identification of facilities-related issues for escalation to 3rd-party contractors
- Appointing and supervising facilities inspection and maintenance visits with
- AWS expertise, including but not limited to ECDocker, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53.
- Experience with scripting in PHP, Bash, Perl, or Python highly preferred
- Experience with HAProxy, Apache, Nginx.
- Solid grasp of fundamental internet principles, specifically TCP/IP, SSL, and HTTPS
- Fundamental IT skills – hardware, operating systems, IT systems architecture, IT infrastructure management systems, TCP/IP networking, IT security.
- At least 2 year experience in supporting user IT device hardware and software – workstations and workstation software
- Experience using and managing workstation management and antivirus software, filesharing/ collaboration, e-mail and directory services.
- Knowledge of server OS and networking devices configuration, installation and maintenance preferred.
- Experience using IT assets management software preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of physical security principles.
- Experience managing and maintaining physical security systems (access control, biometrics, CCTV) preferred.
- Experience managing building facilities preferred.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to Security and Risk.
You are a clever communicator who is also visible in the organization and a great team-player with an ambition to always raise the bar and outperform personality can be described as open minded, willing to share, active, careful, and able to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented – Not only do you notice the small details but you care about them so nothing goes wrong
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, CISSP or similar.
- Good written and spoken English.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company driven by innovation and modern technologies
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Career growth opportunities