Acest job nu mai este activ.
Company is searching for IT Administrator for our office located in Bucharest.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st level user support.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies researches and resolves technical problems.
- Troubleshoots and resolve basic network errors and failure from end-users side.
- Develop and maintain PC system to standard specification.
- Update records of installed hardware and software, maintain a software library and store original copies of installed applications.
- Taking care of the stock of hardware and IT equipment maintained by the company.
- Responsible for the stock of Toner and Cartridges.
- Providing technical advice to users on hardware and software.
- Resolving problems and queries in an effective manner.
- PC Hardware and Software maintenance.
- Keeping supervisor aware of potential areas of product enhancement.
- Liaising with supervisor regarding potential problems.
- Good ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Support with Focus Accounts & HR Payroll Software.
- Excellent English written, oral communication and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge in Windows system and understanding of network.
- Working knowledge in the field of Servers, PC Laptops configuration.
- Extensive knowledge in Windows 2000, MS Office 2000 and other company standard software.
- Ability and desire to remain current with changing technology.