Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
• Strong communication skills (verbal/written);
• Technical background – IT operations;
• Highly organized with attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Good presentation skills;
• Proficiency in English;
• Advanced Excel user;
• Self-motivated, self-driven, responsible;
• Broad experience with account management, customer relationship, business development and IT security basics;
• Experience with IT projects;
• Experience with enterprise technologies;
• 5+ years of overall experience with IT infrastructure management/IT solutions/IT support.
• Hands-on experience with configuring enterprise network, voice, desktop and server infrastructure;
• 2nd world language;
• ITIL/PMP certification.
The candidate will be a member of Accenture’s IT organization and as an IT Project Manager will be a subject matter expert in charge of IT infrastructure projects to support Accenture Operations service delivery. The candidate as an IT Account Manager will be a trusted business advisor providing guidance around operations and optimization of an infrastructure and services.
This will involve collaboration with internal and external IT teams and ensuring that the provision of infrastructure and services effectively and efficiently meet business needs. The candidate will have to show understanding of the business strategy by maintaining a long-term relationship between IT and business stakeholders, will have to take ownership of incidents and provide resolutions by working with various IT teams. Daily interaction with business counterparts is expected in order to manage their expectations.
• Manage relationship between Accenture Operations teams and client/internal IT teams;
• Stakeholder management;
• Manage technology infrastructure transition projects;
• Manage escalations;
• Provide account management services to entrusted accounts/contacts;
• Service management and reporting;
• Tech budget – technology cost budgeting, optimization, recovery and variance tracking;
• Support quality program implementations;
• Plan and manage business continuity tests;
• Support external and internal audits.