-Correctly identify the needs of the clients through a consultative attitude and present the products from our portfolio based on a need analysis.
-Attain sales objectives, by supporting the value of these services and products, as well as the price policy and company selling points through the sales process.
-Considering the specifics of the services offered by Bittnet, the following types of opportunities may arise:
-Analyze the current database of clients and build a clients portfolio to keep in contact with (active portfolio).
-Interact constantly through phone, email or at the client / Bittnet's premises with current clients, as well as potential clients.
-Follow the evolution of our IT solution projects.
-Report an analysis of results versus objectives on a weekly basis to the direct manager, as well as a plan of action for the following period.
What are we looking for?
Education: bachelor degree
Technical certifications are a plus.
Advanced English - mandatory
What's in it for you?
● Remuneration package aligned at market level
● Individual career path – personal training on the main technologies; learning and development programs; regular performance assessment
● Achievement recognition bonus policy
● Flexible working hours
● Remote work policy
● Environment of highly skilled and collaborative colleagues
● Great working environment, strong team spirit with multiple initiatives involved – team
buildings, company events and much more…
● Medical insurance, dental clinics benefits
● Discounts at several partners (such as restaurants and coffee shops)
● Premium office with 7 modern training rooms, located next to one of the main shopping malls
All information will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be contacted.