Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
This new position will be created within the ING Regional Information Risk Management Centre (IRIC) and will be located in Bucharest, Romania. The primary role of the IRIC in Bucharest will be providing support to the ING Bank Information Risk Management community in performing Risk Monitoring activities for Romania based ING entities (. ISR and ING Bank Romania). Also other information risk management related activities might be provided by the IRIC to ING entities in countries geographically surrounding Romania (. Turkey). This will help ING business units as well as CIRM to manage the IT Risk profile of ING Bank in a sound manner.
• Support the Head of IRIC Romania with research, fact finding, collecting evidence and documenting activitie
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of CIRM Strategy, Framework, Policies, Minimum Standards, Procedures, Methods and Techniques;
• Support the functional oversight of the global IRM/BCM community by means of QA reviews as part of our functional steering role;
• Be a trusted IRM-BCM advisor towards 1st LoD management and 1st LoD and 2nd LoD NFR risk specialists;
• Participate in, challenge and periodically report upon the risks of key strategic (IT/BCM) programs and projects;
• Participate and challenge in risk assessments on specific Operational Risk or Information Risk projects and programs, taking direction over junior ORM, BCM and IRM colleagues;
• Support strategic and ad-hoc risk analyses, risk papers and risk reports with fact finding, research and documenting activities;
• Supports the identification of the impact of and the coordination of responses to law and regulatory changes, ECB reports, etc. and monitors the follow-up of the regulatory issue solving.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of a curriculum and training programme, and to training of the IRM-BCM community.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated new colleague who has the following characteristics and capabilities:
• University BSc Degree or equivalent, preferably in IT field
&bulldash; 6 years’ experience iIT/IT Security/IT Audit or Risk Management areas
• Knowledge of Banking business, processes, procedures, systems and associated laws & regulations
• Collaboration skills and ability to work across both functional and geographical lines
• Good analytical skills and sound judgment
• Professional education and multiple international certifications for Information (Technology) (. ISC2, ISACA accreditations)
• Fluent in English (written and spoke
• Willing to travel internationally if needed
• Experience in Business Continuity Management would be considered a plus
Your work environment
Within the IRIC Romania, you will be part of a team of IRM Officers and BCM Specialists dedicated to support the global Information Risk Management functions on various IRM and BCM related activities to ensure that IT risk and Continuity risk are adequately managed.