Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Orange Romania’s Operations Team is looking for a new colleague to coordinate all actions regarding L2 support for Fixed Broadband Services (voice and data).
You will grow in our team as part of a division which counts hundreds of professionals. We constantly try to improve our knowledge and share best practices.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are network engineers, application engineers, security experts, infrastructure engineers and 1st level support team.
As a Fixed Broadband Service Engineer you will be responsible for L2 troubleshooting & support for Internet and Voice services, Incident Management (create, follow-up and closure), you will act as single point of contact for all problems related to the service.
What you will be doing:
You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What are we looking for?
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VOIP
• Ideally 1+ years’ experience working within the IT/Telecom industry, with a proven understanding of IP services
• University degree in computers science or similar
• Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills - be a pro-active contributor to our team
• A desire to work in a fast moving and technically challenging environment
• Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving
• Willingness to work on call duty
• Team player
Nice to have:
• Unix/Linux skills
• Knowledge of FTTH/FTTB – GPON technologies