Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Telekom Romania is searching for an IP Network Engineer whose main responsibilities include troubleshooting of customer services and internal issues related to IP/MPLS and Ethernet Aggregation networks and related hardware/software.
- Solve network and services related problems and incidents; 2nd and 3rd level incident support; diagnostics and corrective actions
- Respond to alerts by following documented procedures for appropriate verification, assessment, resolution and escalation
- Implement scheduled changes on time, within a scheduled window
- Work closely with customers, engineers and non-technical coworkers
- Willing to work on 8-hour shifts, public holidays and weekends
Technical skills & experience
- Good understanding of a service provider network global view, with 2-3 years troubleshooting and diagnostics experience in IP networks
- Strong troubleshooting and technical root cause analysis/resolution skills.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with IP routing technologies: IP Routing Protocols: OSPF, ISIS, BGP; Multi-Protocol Technologies: MPLS, LDP, RSVP, RSVP-TE; multicast Technologies: (IGMP, PIM, MVPN); IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, BFD, IPv4 and IPv6;
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with Layer 2 Ethernet technologies: VLANs, (VLAN taggingP (layer 2 QoS), VRRP, HSRP; QoS Capabilities: classification, marking, queuing, policing; PVST/MSTP/LACP/L2TP
- Desired working experience with Cisco equipmentASR 9k, CRSxx), Huawei equipment (Eudemon, NE40), Nokia equipment;
- Overview of Network Health Monitoring, quality measurements, performance management tools;
- Network certifications (minimum CCNA or equivalent, higher certifications is a plus)
- Good English language skills (Medium or Advanced)
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- Desire to learn and grow with the organization