Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
The availability of critical IoT services, as well as offering a swift and reliable resolution to ongoing incidents will be your primary accountability. You will also get actively involved throughout all the application’s lifecycle phases, including development, testing, integration and deployment. Finally, you should expect to play an important role in future planning and features delivery.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- To proactively detect and resolve possible service affecting application issues.
- To manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents without vendor intervention.
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests
- To make use of CI/CD pipelines and source control systems for easy deployments and updates.
- To constantly take feedback from users and use it for improving the application.
- To identify automation opportunities and implement maintainable solutions to address them.
- To assist in building reliable knowledge and skills throughout the team.
- To be actively involved in the project decision making and agree upon measurable and realistic timelines for deliverable tasks.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency, both written and spoken (C1-C2)
- Good understanding of ITIL, DevOps & Agile methodologies
- A minimum of 2 years technical experience working with: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Oracle DB, REST APIs, CI/CD with Jenkins, Git, Terraform
- Solid understanding of programming/scripting with any of the following languages: Bash, Perl, Java, Python
- Solid understanding of Unix OS
- Familiarity with the following frameworks and packaging tools: Spring Boot, ReactJS, Webpack, Babel, Maven, Helm
- Familiarity with streaming platforms, such as Apache Kafka
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.