Senior (5-10 ani)
Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
We are looking for an iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits in the complex area of mapping products and navigation systems. You will work with a team of talented engineers to build the next generation of mobile applications in the Automotive industry.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, Swift knowledge is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in iOS development of at least 3 years
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the AppStore
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Location, MapKit, Core Data, GLKit, CoreBluetooth
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a global company working on cutting edge products in a rapidly innovating industry
- A challenging, fast paced environment working with very smart highly skilled team mates
- An opportunity to see your products come to life in millions of automobiles