Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Who we are
Zenegant is a young deep tech company aiming to strategize through technology the way humans handle their social and emotional interactions, for a happier and more meaningful life. We are passionate about the beauty and the biases of the human mind, in a society who needs the next generation of tools, in order to shift from politics, manipulation and consumerism to mindful collaboration, purpose and value. Our working culture encourages debates of ideas, partnerships rather than hierarchies, self learning and innovating with passion, in a friendly professional family.
Options of remote work, flexible working hours, options of part-time or full time positions are available.
Who are we looking for
We are welcoming a part-time/full-time iOS developer to join our new team in Iasi and to start owning, crafting and maintaining beautifully polished, standalone, client-server or server-less applications in the Apple eco-system. You will own and impact the whole development lifecycle of Zenegant iOS apps, from prototyping all the way to the Apple store, in a continuous integration/continuous delivery environment that you will be able to fully influence.
While previous iOS coding experience is definitely a plus, we are excited to talk to candidates who do not have formal iOS working experience, or have not graduated yet, but can passionately showcase their coding pet projects using technologies described below or other technologies!
What will you do
- Partner with the team with the ultimate goal of offering value to end users
- Design, build, launch and maintain applications for the iOS platform in a continuous integration, DevOps pipeline
- Ensure the performance, quality, responsiveness and user experience of iOS apps
- Elaborate concise, Agile style, technical docs
- Curiosity to learn and be better than yesterday. Confident in taking justified technical decisions. Ability to work with remote teams/stakeholders. Eager to change the world.
- Proficient with Swift, Cocoa Touch (UIKit), Cocoa Pods and UI/UX standards. Full zero to hero iOS training is offered for the right candidates with strong demonstrable coding skills who wish to specialize in iOS programming.
- Proficient with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core ML, Core Animation, etc.
- Proficient with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with integrating iOS apps with cloud based eco-systems (Amazon AWS Amplify, AWS Lambda, Realm Cloud) is a big plus.
- Familiarity with non-relational databases. Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of web technologies is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Agile and DevOps concepts is a plus
- Salary according to your progress
- Bonus for reaching company targets
- Work in a very small and friendly team
- Company MacBook Pro provided
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote work