Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
· Works with Transition, Training, Ops and Practice to understand contractual commitments, deal books and customer priorities;
· Works with Ops leads and customers to craft, implement and drive Value Generating [VG] roadmaps;
· Completes the entire cycle of activities related to daily assignments, coordinating with the Account Manager to ensure customer happiness while respecting Risk Management policies
· Monitors current positions by performing sounding activities related to outstanding debt
· Monitors past due performance evaluating risk of each assignment and for annual/semi-annual review and renewal process undertaken by Risk Department
· Works closely with Cash Application team to ensure accurate matching of payments
· Receives requirements to perform changes to the customer database
· Builds customized customer statements and sends them to customers
· Follows up with customers, requests for payments and investigates the reasons for non-payments
· Follow-up on accounts and payments.
· Communicates with internal and external customers
· Very good knowledge of German
· Previous experience in handling customers
· University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
· Accurate, communicative, teammate, good interpersonal skills, upbeat, customer oriented
· Good dexterity with information systems
· Good communication skills
· Personal culture and client management expertise.
· High motivation and ability to learn.
· Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary;
· Stable job offers - employment contract;
· Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
· Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
· Free access to our award-winning learning platform
· Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.