Middle (2-5 ani)
We are one of the most important and recognized private investment funds company on the Romanian market, with a serious and solid reputation, as well as long successful history in this field. Our success relies on the high level of professionalism and team of experts, which we are looking to expand with new experienced/talented colleagues to join our company in the role of
The company manages a portfolio of conventional and alternative assets covering multiple activity sectors, such as energetic, financial, real estate with high investment performance indicators. Our culture stands on transparency, quality, performance and integrity values, sharing the same passion, interest and involvement in regard to the financial market to deliver strategic advice on investment decisions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Elaborates/verifies sectoral analyses reports and investment/disinvestment programs, using fundamental technical approach, consistent with the strategy adopted by the board of directors/shareholders.
- Active management of the allocated assets portfolio, elaborating specific investment strategies compliant with the applicable prudential limits.
- Ensuring active portfolio protection by developing specific strategies to hedge specific risks.
- Develops/verifies strategies for the overall and dynamic allocation of asset classes (shares, fixed income instruments, other capital market instruments).
- Selects and adjusts the project methodology, aligning the requirements of the investment objectives with those of the investment and risk policy, the overall cash-flow with the typology and complexity of the project.
- Elaborates analysis reports of private equity projects.
- Monitors all investment/disinvestment programs.
- Elaborates performance analyses reports.
- Elaborates market surveys, if necessary, and data compilation to ensure up-to-date knowledge and client service excellence.
- University Degree in Economics and/or Technical areas.
- Expertise in areas such as: capital and financial markets, valuation, economic and financial analysis, securities transactions and financial instruments; authorized assessor/active ANEVAR member represents an advantage.
- Experience: at least 3 years in specific financial and capital markets activities, company’s valuation.
- Previous research experience (public and/or private companies) will represent an advantage.
- Very good level of knowledge of specific legislation.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) proficiency level.
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
- Dynamic, driving results oriented, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, proactive attitude.
- Proves high level of business judgement, deep understanding of the financial markets.
- Very good analytical skills, attention to details, able to collect and interpret complicated information, to spot data inconsistency.
- Ability in applying best practices for the assessment of enterprises according to the standards, represent an advantage.
- Initiative, very good communication and presentation skills, able to present relevant arguments and data in a logical manner in front of the company’s shareholders, high level of executive team.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, proves high level of responsibility and ownership.
- Able to continuously update with the relevant financial market data.
- Collaborates easily, shows team spirit, able to engage other teams in any project, as per internal procedures.
- Resilient, able to show open and positive attitude even in ambiguous situations.
- Independent, open for continuous learning, high level of integrity.
You will have the opportunity to be proactive, act independently, to see the direct contribution of your work, directly present investment proposals in front of the board of directors, monitoring and contributing to the success of the approved portfolio assets. Also, the company understands to sustain and reward performance of each employee due to his/her involvement and results, as well as due to the company’s financial performance, as follows:
- Competitive salary package according with the level of experience.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Incentives related to the financial company’s performance.
- Access to company’s funds at market price.
- Access to training development plans.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Holiday tickets.
- Meal tickets.
- Gifts offered with special occasions (Xmas, women’s day, etc).
Note: the company collects and processes your personal data in the recruitment process in order to be able to maintain communication with you and evaluate if you are suitable for the position that we offer. Only the potential suitable candidates will be contacted.