Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Delphi and Legal Inventory Policies are followed;
- Ensure (with the Warehouse team) that appropriate identification and segregation of material is in place (Excess and Obsolete vs Serial raw material).
- Ensure Cleanup activities are properly done for cutoffs (material supersessions);
- Ensure Inventory accuracy (identify root cause for abnormalities and implement corrective actions);
- Monitor inventory trends (negative, blocked, unrestricted stock), escalate abnormalities and coordinate appropriate actions for improvement are in place;
- Coordinate Cycle counts and Annual Physical Inventory (API) activities;
- Coordinate Excess and Obsolete (E&O) reporting and resolution process.
- Ensure improvement actions are captured and implemented;
- Monitor, measure and report Inventory data per the Divisional PC and Finance requirements;
- Monitor Inventory metrics and ensure improvement action items are completed for the abnormalities. (Target inventory, Negative Inventory, Blocked Stock).
- University degree;
- Experience in production control & logistiin automotive industry;
- English level – medium;
- Attention to detail;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Working skills in the Microsoft Office package - especially Excel.