Internship – Regulatory Science (Crop Science)
( 2 months part-time external contract)
THE TRAINEE PROGRAM
• Duration: 2 months, with possibility to extend
• Aim: Bridging theory to practice. Learn more about activities in a global company and
take active part in a challenging projects;
• The Trainee program is a mixture of theory and practice and provides exposure to
company processes and know-how in the respective areas
• Assist RS local team with archiving and maintenance of database /administrative task in relation with regulatory processes.
• The program offers monthly remuneration.
WHO YOU ARE
• You will fit in particularly well with Bayer if you share our passion to innovate and
want your ideas to bring about change;
• A student in his/her 4th or 5th year of university studies or graduate in Life Science, Agronomy/Horticulture or similar field of studies;
• Excellent English language and computer skills – MS Office advanced (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A person with a conscientious, flexible and ‘can do’ working style;
• Organized and responsible person with high level of results orientation;
• Attention for details; Initiative; Communication skills; Self-motivated individuals;
• Team player.
Application time: until 15 June 2020
Reference Code: BCS_Intern RS
Division: Crop Science
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 15 June 2020