Company: Enel Servicii Comune
Department:Servicii Suport Angajati
Location: Bucharest – Day Tower/ Remote
Contract type:part-time (4-6 hours/day)
What you will do:
- Provide technical assistance and support to end users for specific applications and systems (cyber security related electronic signature)
- Provide support to end users based on specific Enel procedures in case of simple cyber security incidents
- Support for activities related with Cyber Security Risk Assessments
- Support for project management activities related with Cyber Security
What we search in you:
- Have a keen interest in Cyber Security and looking to build his/her career;
- Have general knowledge of Windows, Linux Operating Systems and TCP/IP networks;
- Have general knowledge of at least one Cyber Security Framework in use internationally (NIST CSF, ISetc.)
- Have attention to details and good communication skills;
- Have a good command of English;
- Microsoft Office365 suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Computer Science, Automatics or Informatics;
- Very good communication skills;
- Problem - solver.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Opportunities for real professional development;
- International working environment.
What else do you need to know:
We inform you that all applications received will be treated with confidentiality. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
Enel Servicii Comune
Enel Servicii Comune is, together with Enel România, one of the companies of Enel Group in Romania, which has the role of supporting the main business lines – the supply, distribution, generation of electricity and development of innovative solutions. This company supports the activity of all other group companies through communication functions, human resources, financial, IT, legal, institutional affairs and sustainability and so on.
Enel Group in Romania
Enel Group operates in more than 30 countries all over the world and it enjoys the confidence of approximatelyemployees worldwide. Enel Group in Romania is one of the largest private investors in the energy industry, carrying on operations in the fields of electricity distribution, supply, generation from renewable energy sources and in the field of innovative digital energy solutions. The Group entered the Romanian market in, and it provides services for 3 million clients. It has approximately 3,100 employees in Romania in all companies, and heir cooperation is based on the Open Power values: responsibility, innovation, trust and proactivity.
It is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the energy field in this age of the energy transition, and together we have the chance to contribute in Romania to goals such as decarbonisation trough green energy, electrical mobility, energy efficiency, circular economy, innovation, digitalization, all these complying with the principle of creating shared value, together with the communities which we serve.