Companies: Enel Servicii Comune, Enel Energie
Location: Bucharest, Timisoara, Constanta / Remote
Contract type: Internship part-time (4-6 hours/day)
How can you know you are suitable for this internship?
- You are in the final year of Bachelor's Degree or in the Master's Degree in the profile with connections for the IT department;
- You have a keen interest in IT and looking to build his/her career;
- You have advance knowledge Microsoft (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- You have programming knowledge in Visual Basic;
- You are a good analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- You have attention to details and good communication skills;
- You have a good command of English;
- You have the ability to work in a team, communication skills, also manage other different teams involved in the process;
- You have a proactive approach and initiative;
Together with us you will have the opportunity to:
- You will join your tutor in evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- You will learn how to perform requirements analysis;
- You can effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- You will participate in prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements;
- You will learn how the team is serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users;
- You will learn and stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to be the shadow of the tutor to automate and modernize systems;
- Together with the team, you'll participate in monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Benefits we offer:
- The internship program is payed accordingly to the Internship Law No;
- Opportunities for real professional development;
- International working environment;
- The experience of being part of a young, dynamic and professional team.
What else do you need to know:
We inform you that all applications received will be treated with confidentiality. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
Enel Group in Romania
Enel Group operates in more than 30 countries all over the world and it enjoys the confidence of approximately employees worldwide. Enel Group in Romania is one of the largest private investors in the energy industry, carrying on operations in the fields of electricity distribution, supply, generation from renewable energy sources and in the field of innovative digital energy solutions. The Group entered the Romanian market in, and it provides services for 3 million clients. It has approximately 3,100 employees in Romania in all companies, and heir cooperation is based on the Open Power values: responsibility, innovation, trust and proactivity.
It is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the energy field in this age of the energy transition, and together we have the chance to contribute in Romania to goals such as decarbonization through green energy, electrical mobility, energy efficiency, circular economy, innovation, digitalization, all these complying with the principle of creating shared value, together with the communities which we serve.