We are looking for Engineering Interns in P&G Urlati Plant (near Ploiesti)!
Take the first step to a successful career and join our Internship Program.
Apply online at
We are looking for top students in their 3rd, 4th year of study in University or following Master’s degree.
- is a student of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Controls, Production Management, Electronics, Science and Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, IT and other similar faculties
- has good communication skills in English
- has strong leadership, initiative and problem solving skills
- has positive attitude towards challenge and changes
The Job Scope Includes:
- working on real business projects which are supporting current business strategies and needs giving you broad exposure to the organization
- cooperation with the multifunctional team
- business/technologies/applications knowledge building
What We Offer:
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region
This role is a starting point for an international management career within P&G Product Supply.