Internship for Quality Department - Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our quality team.
Our intern will provide support for:
• Create new quality tools;
• Maintaining database;
• Reports preparation;
• Quality performance indicators centralize;
• Customer scorecard monitoring and reporting;
• Audit reporting in Quality scorecard.
We are searching for an intern that:
• Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration) or is enrolled in a Master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6h/day;
• Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
• Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Has volunteering experiences or leadership skills acquired in projects;
• Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
• Fast apprehension, resilience & ability to work independently;
• Team player with good and clear communication skills.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• International Work Environment