Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Designing content for presentations, press releases, articles, reports and relevant images, posts appropriate
for Bosch channels (intranet, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for marketing campaigns;
- Assist and support in organizing external and internal events such as: press conferences, open days, job
fairs, CSR campaigns, etc;
- Supporting Marketing & PR Responsible with daily communications and marketing activities;
- Ensure all communication materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines;
- You will be working with a wide ranged of of media and using graphic design programs. Thinking creatively
and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts or using the existent ones, can be an advantage.
- Communication skills in English and Romanian;
- Time management skills and ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- Experience with graphic design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is mandatory;
- A relevant undergraduate degree such as PR, graphic design is normally expected but not essential;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.