To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Provide support to the team that manages the chart of account referential in the respect for the accounting standards of Societe Generale group (creations and modifications of accounts and/or attributes): International chart of account, SG Paris Metropolis Chart of account and Internal chart of accounts for commercial companies.
Your Role in a Nutshell
· Participate to accounting projects to implement accounts and attributes
· Report activity by issuing monthly Reports on Chart of accounts
· Takes similar tasks from coordinators
· Contributes to the good work of the colleagues from the team
· Acquire the necessary knowledge to manage the business and treats requests in the absence of co-worker under the supervision of the coordinator
A little about You
· Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts)
· Academic background in Finance and Accounting
· Organized, focus on deadlines, attention to details
· Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them
· Team player and best practice sharing
· English medium knowledge
We also value
Besides a career what else we offer
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.