Internship - CEO's Agenda Planner
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
400 - 500 €
Alumil Rom Industry opened in Bucharest an internship program with possibility of hiring.
We are looking for:
CEO's Agenda Planner
We are looking for a self-driven person, to use his/her skills in organizing our CEO's daily work.
- Assists the CEO in organizing agenda and schedule the meetings;
- Prepares CEO's correspondence (reports, written notes, letters, minutes, etc.);
- Ensures good communication from management to all company departments and backwards;
- Selects the necessary information and draws up reports/ presentations/ analysis on the subject requested by the CEO;
- Performs translations of common documents, when necessary.
You need to have
- University studies (graduated or ongoing);
- Good PC skills - MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Discreet attitude and ability to manage confidential;
- Knowledge of English at advanced level.
Nice to have too
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Friendly attitude;
- Teamwork and cooperation;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Organized and efficient;
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our philosophy:
*Opportunity to grow your skills & ideas
*Flexible Work Schedule (part-time/ full-time program)
*We are driven by "meraki"
What about you...? :)