Internship - Analog IC Validation Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Analog Design Engineering team is looking for an Intern Validation Engineer who will validate functionality and characterize low-power analog converters, operational amplifiers, comparators, etc. using (non)-automated test procedures.
- Work with the IC Design Engineers to determine requirements for device post-silicon validation. Defines, develops, and/or acquires software and/or hardware tools in support of silicon validation efforts.
- Develop and execute validation test plans, design test boards, write automation test scripts and put together system configurations.
- Assist design engineers with characterization and functional testing to complete root cause failure analysis.
- Resolve silicon issues using logic analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Provide qualification and characterization data to Product Test Engineering and accurately report all test failures using software tracking tools.
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- The position is open to students in 3rd / 4th year of study or Master students in Electronics (Microelectronics is a plus).
- Basic knowledge about CMOS technology and layout of CMOS analog circuits
- Basic knowledge about Spice-like analog simulators
- Some exposure to developing a test environment and executing test plans against system level specifications
- Perform design of CMOS analog circuits that meet the Design Objective Specification, using dedicated software tools
- Involved in IC Layout Design and mask preparation
- Excellent problem solving skills, good written and verbal communication, and the ability to work across functional groups and organizations
- Good knowledge of English and good communications skills
Preferred Skills And Qualifications
- Experience with schematic capture design tools, scripting languages such as PERL and Matlab;
- Hands-on lab/debug experience.
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.