Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn accounting SAP by assisting in the full implementation of the system;
- Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of Accounts Receivables processes;
- Process and checks invoices;
- Archives and keep up to date accounting documents;
- Open tickets in a related system;
- Assures the quality of the information entered;
- Work under supervision of other accountants;
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports;
- Do data entry and credit checks.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written in Dutch and English;
- Ability to work well in groups and individually;
- Ability to problem solve and attention to details;
- Positive Attitude.
- Part-time or Full-time;
- Paid internship position;
- 6 months contract period (with the possibility to turn into an undetermined period contract).