Internet Banking Support Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Contract type: 1 year contract
- Provides support for customers and branches regarding Internet Banking Service and manages operational activities related to the service
- Actively contribute to the Alternative Delivery Channels Operations Department’s delivery of high-level of customer service to external and internal customers.
- Participate in department project initiatives related to efficiency, service delivery improvements and regulatory issues.
- Follow and assist with implementation of all directives, policies, procedures and changes in regulations pertaining to Electronic Banking
- Manage reconciliation of security devices (tokens) for Internet Banking
- Manage the relationship with the courier company to deliver security devices (tokens) and follow up on delivery.
- Manage activation of Internet Banking service and follow up on activation requests.
- Assist customers for the first usage of the service and provide written guide.
- Initiate various operational calls to Bank’s customers.
- Good communicator
- Customer oriented
- Problem solving skills
- English - Medium Level
- 1 year experience in banking preferably IT (technical abilities)
- University graduated
- A great team
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Private healthcare plan
- Bookster Library subscription