WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL TO THE WORLD’S KEY ENERGY MARKETS AND MEET SOME OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL DECISION MAKERS IN THE OIL AND GAS BOARDROOM?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, THEN THE OIL & GAS YEAR WELCOMES YOU TO APPLY TO JOIN ITS SALES TEAM.
The Oil & Gas Year is a provider of business intelligence and networking services for the global energy industry, producing a series of annual, country-specific reports on petroleum provinces worldwide.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, self-motivated and creative people to promote The Oil & Gas Year’s flagship product in various countries and are offering highly attractive entry-level compensation packages.
You will be based overseas for 11 months a year in one of more than 30 destinations, tasked with meeting top-level business executives and gathering in-depth information on the oil and gas industry.
You will receive intensive training and continuous on-the-job development working together with a team, while receiving support from our HQ personnel, whose combined years of experience will help you acquire the skills, knowledge and confidence to succeed on the global stage.
Please keep in mind that this opportunity is for candidates who are willing and eager to travel and relocate to different emerging markets in the world throughout the year.
• BA or MA with sound knowledge of international politics, economics, marketing or communications
• One to three years of relevant work experience
• Fluent in both written and spoken English (with additional languages such as Spanish, French or Portuguese a major plus)
• Results-driven, ambitious, energetic, flexible
• No travel restrictions
• Building up contact lists and profiling the key companies in each country
• Establishing and executing business strategies
• Analysing market data and defining sales potential
• Working abroad 11 months of the year
• Negotiating and closing communication campaigns with government institutions and private sector companies
• Attending exhibitions, conferences, and other PR activities
What we offer:
• An attractive compensation package, including health insurance, work expenses, accommodation, communication and travel
• Training and fast-track promotion to a mid-level team member and subsequently to project director
• The opportunity to meet world leaders, senior government o officials, CEOs and influential contacts worldwide
What we are looking for:
• Hard-working candidates who can work effectively within a team
• Excellent adaptability to an international environment with a wide exposure to various cultures and customs • Ambitious, results-driven, competitive, self-starter
• A highly independent and vivacious personality
• Year-round availability and the flexibility to live anywhere in the world for three to five months at a time
• Excellent personal and professional presentation
• Can meet demanding deadlines and keep a cool head under pressure
Should you be excited by the prospect of joining our international sales force, please send your CV and cover letter to or if you have any questions please feel free to reach us onPlease note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.