Șoseaua Chitilei, București
- Plan and organize international freight transport and ensure perfect supply producers, traders and consumers stick to it;
- Establishes every time the ideal road route
- Bring quickly, safely and at a good price from the seller to the buyer, the goods entrusted;
- Know the customs regulations, goods transfer centers, transport and storage possibilities and coordinate the optimal collaboration between production, transportation and trading;
- Negotiate with carriers and customers, creates the database.
- Interactive working environment;
- Young and dynamic team;
- Access to courses and training sessions DB Schenker.
- Career growth opportunities by joining a multinational company;
- Experienced leaders to support the professional development;
- Attractive remuneration package and attractive benefits package.
- Advanced knowledge of English - written and spoken;
- Fluency in spoken Russian required;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good communication skills;
- Deciding & initiating action;
- Delivery results & meeting customer expectations;
- Skills of analysis and synthesis.
Preferred Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree within Transportation
- Knowledge of Transport Regulations in CIS Countries;
- Proven work experience on a similar role is considered an advantage.