Senior International Affairs Research Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
ComplyAdvantage is a venture-backed startup using artificial intelligence to fight terrorism and financial crime. We are in a rapid growth phase and we’re currently looking for a senior researcher to drive forward our coverage of international watchlists and politically exposed individuals.
We're looking to solve some interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the innovative use of technology & design and we’re disrupting the compliance industry while doing so.
We’re looking for an International Affairs Research Analyst to join our data analyst team and take ownership for our data coverage related to anti-money laundering (AML). This will be mainly focused on measuring and building out our coverage of individuals and companies featured in AML-relevant watchlists as well as politically exposed individuals (. heads of state, members of parliament, senior judges). You will work closely with product and engineering to ensure we exceed client expectations in relation to our data coverage and quality. We value those who take initiative and pride in their work and thrive in an informal working environment.
Ideally, you will:
- Be an experienced researcher, with the potential to lead a team of analysts who may not be subject matter experts
- Have an outstanding level of attention to detail, and likely adopt a methodological approach to much of your analysis
- Have excellent research skills and a desire to understand problems from first principles and fix issues holistically
- Have a broad understanding of, and deep interest in, international politics and affairs
- Be commercially-aware and motivated to identify the best solution for client needs as well as prioritise work
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment, have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to support and mentor your colleagues
- Be educated to at least Master’s degree level in a relevant discipline (international relations, foreign affairs, politics, history, etc.)
What does success look like In your first 12 months?
- Understand the coverage (quality & quantity) expectations of our clients and have a roadmap for making sure we meet and surpass those expectations
- Define metrics to measure quantity and quality of data for internal analysis as well as a subset that can be presented to clients
- You will have taken ownership of data quality and have a thorough knowledge of our relative strengths and weaknesses, and be actively involved in improving data coverage and quality
We’re a rapidly growing team of engineers, data scientists, linguists, designers, researchers, and technology enthusiasts, passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent the last couple of years shaping our products and sales are now really starting to take off – we’re already helping a large numbers of businesses process billions of pounds and reduce risk.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Whatever it takes - we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Work together effectively - be respectful, socially inclusive and friendly. Decision making should be inclusive.
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements
- What do you like the most about being a researcher ?
- What's your last degree?