Internal Process Auditor
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Grow faster! Grow higher! Come and join us!
Tazz by eMAG is looking to hire a highly motivated and willing-to-grow collegue to join our team in Timisoara.
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are a local project started in, and part of eMAG Group. We developed this project with the intention of becoming leaders in quality. We want to reach the basic needs of the consumer through technology, building a trusting relationship with our customers, but also anticipating their needs, by developing quality services and simplifying the buying experience.
- Develop end to end processes;
- Improve the efficiency of operational and informational flows (mapping, risks, controls, responsibilities, segregation of duties, job descriptions);
- Issue and implement procedures for all departments;
- Coordinate internal audits activities, perform related follow up;
- Design and implement control policy and related procedures, with responsibilities for all management levels;
- perform periodical controls, agree correction and preventive actions, perform related follow up;
- Handling communication with all parties involved;
- Timely answering questions related to flows or projects and providing accurate reports;
- Handling and promptly reporting modifications (change requests) and status.
- Able to define processes and procedures;
- Ability to work in an analytical and structured manner;
- An orientation towards results;
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Business Management or Economics);
- 2+years of experience in Audit, BI, analyzing business processes and flows.
- Capable of spotting flaws in processes and data inconsistencies;
- Very good Microsoft Office skills;
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance.
- Medical subscription;
- Access to books society lovers - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office.
- Opportunity of personal and career development;